Author Topic: Waco (TX) Agility Group November 17-18 Trial In Leander  (Read 331 times)

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Waco (TX) Agility Group November 17-18 Trial In Leander
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:08:11 PM »
Waco Agility Groupís November 17-18 NADAC Trial in Leander will close on November 9.  All entries must be received by that date.  The trial is DePauw Dog Sports in a climate-controlled, one ring arena with artificial turf. Because it is one ring, it will be Double Run Format.  Mark Buehl from Spendora, Texas, will be the Judge.  The premium  is located at:
http://www.wacoagilitygroup.org/Premiums/WAGPremium-NADAC-11-2018.pdf
or
https://www.nadac.com/Trial_Premiums/WacoNov18.pdf

Saturday starts at 8:00 and has 2 Barrelers, 1 Weavers, 2 Chances, 1 Touch N Go, and 2 Regular runs; and Sunday starts at 8:00 and has 2 Regular runs, 2 Tunnelers, and 2 Jumpers and should end by 4:00. 
Rena M. Bonem, President and NADAC Trial Secretary, Waco Agility Group
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Re: Waco (TX) Agility Group November 17-18 Trial In Leander
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:53:32 AM »
Thanks to everyone who came out and supported NADAC in Central Texas.  It has been years since I closed a trial and I did that this time.  We had nearly 900 runs in two days in one ring!  Judge Mark Buehl did an exceptional job of keeping things moving.  My appreciation goes out to Mark, Desiree, Randy and all the folks who worked so hard to get up finished on time.  The exhibitors did a wonderful job in crowded conditions!

Congratulations to All Around Natch Zumi and Micki Rosiles and to Natch 3 Schoena and Brent Henry as well as all of our High In Trial winners:
1st Place Romance and Scott Whittington
2nd Place Dublin and Marcy Matties
3rd Place Zumi and Micki Rosiles
4th Place Braxton and Donna Watkins

Thanks again to everyone!
Rena
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels