Author Topic: Laughing Dog Agility on Facebook  (Read 594 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Laughing Dog Agility on Facebook
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:09:00 AM »
Laughing Dog Agility is now on Facebook!!!!!  Check us out at Laughing Dog Agility.  Be sure to like us and follow us to keep up with upcoming trials and other news.  Thanks. 

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

InfinityM45

Re: Laughing Dog Agility on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 05:07:46 AM »
        For those who do not know Laughing Dog Agility.  It is a great club located in Autaugaville, Alabama which is near Montgomery.  The venue is dirt in a roomy heated enclosed building.  The club is friendly and welcoming.  The food is wonderful.  I live in Georgia and drived 3 1/2 hours to go to this club's trials.  I always have a lot of fun.

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
Re: Laughing Dog Agility on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 07:03:23 AM »
        For those who do not know Laughing Dog Agility.  It is a great club located in Autaugaville, Alabama which is near Montgomery.  The venue is dirt in a roomy heated enclosed building.  The club is friendly and welcoming.  The food is wonderful.  I live in Georgia and drived 3 1/2 hours to go to this club's trials.  I always have a lot of fun.

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We always have fun at our trials and the indoor arena protects us from the weather.  We even have heat if needed.  LOL  Below is a picture of our arena. 
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket