Author Topic: Circle of Friends trial in Conyers GA closing Nov 24  (Read 662 times)

ResQ_Dogs

Circle of Friends trial in Conyers GA closing Nov 24
« on: November 12, 2018, 11:04:42 AM »
It's time to get your entries in for the Circle of Friends trial, Nov 30-Dec 2, 2018, at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers GA (outdoor covered arena). The trial closes Nov 24. We've got 3 full days of agility, a great running surface, a friendly club, and the incomparable Bernie Doyle as our judge. For agility spouses, we've got a darn good concession stand, beer and wine, and sparkling clean, heated bathrooms! Intro level offered for all classes, and we're happy to take your day-of-show entries. Get the premium on our website: www.circleoffriendsagility.com

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:48:39 AM by ResQ_Dogs »
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Circle of Friends in Conyers GA closing Nov 24
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 02:52:41 PM »
It's time to get your entries in for the Circle of Friends trial, Nov 30-Dec 2, 2018, at the Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers GA (outdoor covered arena). The trial closes Nov 24. We've got 3 full days of agility, a great running surface, a friendly club, and the incomparable Bernie Doyle as our judge. For agility spouses, we've got a darn good concession stand, beer and wine, and sparkling clean, heated bathrooms! Intro level offered for all classes, and we're happy to take your day-of-show entries. Get the premium on our website: www.circleoffriendsagility.com

Better put Circle of Friends TRIAL in the subject line.  I read it and thought the club was closing   :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

ResQ_Dogs

Re: Circle of Friends trial in Conyers GA closing Nov 24
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 04:49:53 AM »
We are most definitely not closing! We are growing! :)
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Circle of Friends trial in Conyers GA closing Nov 24
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 06:06:56 AM »
We are most definitely not closing! We are growing! :)

Yeaaaaaa ...  It just startled me when I first saw the subject line.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.