Author Topic: WOW!!!!!! What a Great Weekend!!!!!  (Read 141 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
WOW!!!!!! What a Great Weekend!!!!!
« on: December 02, 2018, 07:06:20 PM »
I just got home from the Circle of Friends Dog Agility's trial held in Conyers, GA.  What an awesome weekend!!!!  Those people in GA really know how to throw a party.  The arena was decorated from one end to the other with purple bling and other areas had Christmas decorations, mostly in purple, of course.   Everyone associated with hosting this trial is super nice and makes everyone feel like family.  There were many new people at this trial and the atmosphere was extremely positive as each person was encouraged by the other exhibitors cheering them on at every level.  Even a miserable, drenching rain ALL day on Saturday couldn't put a damper on the spirits of this trial.  Everyone there just laughed it off and kept on running.  Thank goodness, we were under cover for the trial.   

Bernie Doyle is a great judge.  She set some really, really challenging courses that offered people at all levels ways to test their skills.  All the courses were really fun to run and left you with a feeling of accomplishment even if you didn't qualify.  Thanks to Bernie to pushing us to be better handlers.

Thanks to all the COF folks who host this trial.  They work so hard all year long to think of ways to make their trials so much fun.  Their enthusiasm and energy is contagious during the trial and they make sure everyone there is enjoying the trial.   

If you have never attended a Circle of Friends trial, you should put their February trial on your calendar NOW.  You will not regret it.  It is one of the best trials you could ever attend.  I am already packing for the one in February!!!   Y'all come!!!!!

Sara Langston     
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane, Mac, Blaze, & Rocket

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: WOW!!!!!! What a Great Weekend!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 08:05:21 PM »
I totally agree!!  Although they are 8 hrs. from me, I always try to get to at least one of their trials.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

ResQ_Dogs

Re: WOW!!!!!! What a Great Weekend!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 01:35:52 PM »
Thanks so much for the kind words, Sara! We were so happy you and Kyanne could join us! And thank you Linda for making the trip to see us whenever you can. We'll be doing it all again Feb 22-24, 2019. We usually host our February trial on the first weekend in February, but in 2019, Atlanta is hosting the super bowl, so we moved to later in the month to avoid the madness. Come play with us!

And if, like us, you can't wait until February for more NADAC, join us as we head to the Laughing Dog trial, Jan 25-27, 2019, in Autaugaville (Montgomery area), Alabama. It's a beautiful rural trial site, indoors with heat!

Diane Driscoll, Circle of Friends
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA