Author Topic: Tails Up Agility, Chesapeake, VA, 23-24 FEB 2019 – Premium Available  (Read 516 times)

Chris Chapman

• Trial Chair
    • Tails Up Agility Club - Chesapeake VA
Tails Up Agility Premium, in Chesapeake, VA, for Feb 23-24, 2019 is available and ready for everyone to enter!  Our Judge is Ron Young from Apex, NC, WI!  We will be alternating between two fenced rings.  We have a nice grass surface with ringside parking!

We are offering Intro in all Classes!

The premium is available on our web site: http://www.tailsupagility.com/events.cfm
It is also available on the NADAC Trial Calendar web site.
AND, I have attached the pdf and word files here!

Come One - Come All!     ;D

Chrissy
Trial Chair
Chris Chapman
mom to tiny shelties: Perfect Chelsea, Following in Big Sis' Tiny Paws Piper, and Wild Child Darci
Virginia Beach, VA

evlcek

Re: Tails Up Agility, Chesapeake, VA, 23-24 FEB 2019 – Premium Available
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 04:29:08 PM »
2 weeks till our trial!!!!!   Get those entries in. Would love to see you all there.  We always have lots of food and tons of food!!!!   

evlcek

Re: Tails Up Agility, Chesapeake, VA, 23-24 FEB 2019 – Premium Available
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 11:12:37 AM »
Emails have been sent for all received entries to date.  If you have not received an email from tuac please contact me.   Also, not too late to enter the trisl.  Trial.  It’s next week.  I hear there will be tons of food for everyone. Well at least potato soup and Mac n cheese.  Both homemade by yours Truly

Chris Chapman

• Trial Chair
    • Tails Up Agility Club - Chesapeake VA
Re: Tails Up Agility, Chesapeake, VA, 23-24 FEB 2019 – Thanks
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 05:45:47 PM »
What can I say about our February trial?  Wow.  Mother Nature really killed us.  She provided us with seven straight days of rain before our trial that we just could not recover from.  We were hoping the rain would stop Saturday and the fields would have a chance to drain, like they usually do, however, that did not happen.  And then more rain Sunday, day eight of rain, augh, Mother Nature did not like us this past weekend.  We were lucky to be able to run three classes before the grounds became unsafe for person or dog and we did not want to damage the property.  We cried “uncle.”  :-(

Thanks so much to our fearless judge Ron Young.  He always had a smile on his face and was fully optimistic about “making it work,” and we did!  Thanks so much to our exhibitors who came prepared for the rain and stuck it out with us through three classes.  Thanks so much to our course builder Karen Hough who led our exhibitors through the rain to build a few nice flowing courses, around the worst part of the field, as much as possible.

I know there were Brags but unfortunately, none were put on the board. 

Thank You everyone for entering our trial and we hope Mother Nature has not deterred you from coming back and playing with us next time, April 12-14, 2019!

Chris Chapman
Trial Chair
Chris Chapman
mom to tiny shelties: Perfect Chelsea, Following in Big Sis' Tiny Paws Piper, and Wild Child Darci
Virginia Beach, VA