Author Topic: Leaps and Bounds Agility, Yadkinville, NC, Jan 25-27, 2019 - Premium Availalable  (Read 572 times)

Becky

Please join us for our January trial in the wonderful Lone Hickory Arena in Yadkinville, NC!  This is a Double Run Format trial, with Intro offered in all classes!  We are indoors in a groomed dirt arena, with plenty of crating space.

The premium is now available at http://www.wsdtc.org/events.php (also attached here).

Hope to see you there!
Becky Parker
Trial Secretary
Becky in NC

Becky

Now that we're past the holidays, remember to mail your entries for our January trial!  Closing for pre-entries is January 18, which is only about two weeks away!!!!

Becky Parker
Trial Secretary
Becky in NC

BeckyAH

Let me also add that there is *food* and it is *really good* food as well as really awesome people who know how to have a good time.

(I still haven't done my entries.  I'll get them finished up and mailed this weekend).

Becky

Yes, this site location has an on-site food vendor.  I think the sweet potato fries and the cobbler (the flavor varies, depending on the season) are popular favorites!  There is a pretty good variety of food available though, so there should be something for everyone!

Plenty of room for crating indoors too, and a nice dirt running surface.  We will be offering gates this time, so if you have a baby dog you're worried about leaving the ring we can close the gates per the new rule.  Come join us!

Becky Parker
Becky in NC