Author Topic: Disappointed with Regionals Announcement  (Read 702 times)

Chris Chapman

• Trial Chair
    • Tails Up Agility Club - Chesapeake VA
Disappointed with Regionals Announcement
« on: December 23, 2018, 07:24:38 PM »
I must say that I am disappointed in NADAC.  I just listened to the random drawing of the clubs for the Regionals.  It was nice to hear which clubs were in the running for each district.  I was surprised to hear Rocky Top Mountain K9 Agility and K9 Corps Agility clubs were in the running but, Tails Up Agility Club was not listed.  I submitted our entry and received a confirmation.  Why was Tails Up Agility Club not listed?

In the interest of being fair, I was surprised to hear that K9 Corps Agility, Pawzazz, and Circle of Friends were in the running again, when they each had Regionals last year.

We have a small but loyal group of exhibitors and continue to get new exhibitors each trial.  We work hard to keep NADAC alive in Chesapeake, VA, and would appreciate NADACs support.

Thank you,
Chris Chapman
Tails Up Agility Club Trial Chair
Chris Chapman
mom to tiny shelties: Perfect Chelsea, Following in Big Sis' Tiny Paws Piper, and Wild Child Darci
Virginia Beach, VA

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Disappointed with Regionals Announcement
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 07:35:31 PM »
Hi Chris,

I do apologize for the error.   Unfortunately that is all it was.   I'm not sure how but Tails up was submitted on the form, but it didn't make it on to the drawing page.    Nothing personal, simply a clerical error.

I would be very willing to have Tails Up as a chosen club for the 2020 regionals to amend this error.

On a side note, this would have been a situation better handled privately.

evlcek

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 02:05:33 AM »
Just a suggestion, maybe next year post the clubs that have requested to be in the drawing a day or two prior to drawing.  If any club got left off, the error could be fixed before the drawing. I realize mistakes happen, but I too was concerned when tails up wasnít even on the list.  Thankyou for offering 2020.

Chris Chapman

• Trial Chair
    • Tails Up Agility Club - Chesapeake VA
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 06:26:29 PM »

I would be very willing to have Tails Up as a chosen club for the 2020 regionals to amend this error.

Thanks Chris.  Tails Up Agility Club will be happy to host a Regional in 2020.  Thanks!
Chris Chapman
mom to tiny shelties: Perfect Chelsea, Following in Big Sis' Tiny Paws Piper, and Wild Child Darci
Virginia Beach, VA

Bostondirtdogs07

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 09:52:38 AM »
I was also extremely disappointed....  during the live feed I caught a glimpse of the spreadsheet confirming Tails Upís submission and then it never appeared in the drawing list.  It would have been nice to have been considered in 2019 while Champs was on the east coast but we will certainly look forward to hosting in 2020.