Author Topic: Dog registration  (Read 792 times)

Dieselblonde

Dog registration
« on: January 04, 2019, 01:51:45 PM »
I registered a my younger dog in December. I sent payment and the check has been cashed, but I have no email confirming anything. I didnít request any specific number either. Just wondering how to figure out if he has a number yet. Thank you, Carolyn Rothfusz

Deni

• Judge
Re: Dog registration
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
On the NADAC.com website, click on the "data center" tab and "dog registration number lookup". You then enter your name and all the dogs registered will show up along with their number.

You can go straight there with this link: https://www.nadac.com/registration-number-lookup/
Denise

Dieselblonde

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 01:55:26 AM »
I have emailed Chris and been watching the website. The only thing i have is the cashed check.  So I figured I would ask here. I never received a confirmation when I registered him back in December either.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »
I registered a my younger dog in December. I sent payment and the check has been cashed, but I have no email confirming anything. I didnít request any specific number either. Just wondering how to figure out if he has a number yet. Thank you, Carolyn Rothfusz

Carolyn, I believe I remember the info coming in.  From my memory, you sent the check for registration and a dog's call name.  I wrote that info down but then could never find the full information on the dog when I went to mark it paid.  I can find your name in the file and a registration on a corgi from 2017, but I couldn't find a recent dog to mark paid and no copy of a registration form and the check had already left.

Very few registrations ever come in the mail, so I remember looking up your name but I couldn't find a 2018 unpaid registration.  If you could email me more info I can get it taken care.  I don't get a lot of mail here to the NADAC address, so I do remember your name.  I apologize for depositing the check before updating the registration file, but I did that week.  For some reason your new dog doesn't show up under your membership number with your 2017 registration for your corgi.  Send me the info and I will get it done!  nadacsharon@aol.com
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Dieselblonde

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 04:26:54 PM »
Thank you Sharon. I sent an email 😊

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 07:56:20 PM »
Thank you Sharon. I sent an email 😊

Got it, thanks!