Author Topic: Premium template organization question/suggestion  (Read 471 times)

borgi

Premium template organization question/suggestion
« on: January 13, 2019, 05:24:48 AM »
Hi Chris and Amanda (and everyone else),

As a trial secretary and competitor I was hoping you would consider rearranging the premium template so that the entry form was on the last page and the agreement on the page before that. It makes it easier to print multiple copies of the entry form without the rest of the premium (IMHO as a competitor), and as trial secretary I believe it ensures folks will read through all the club-specific info and not just ignore everything that comes after the entry page.

Just a suggestion!
Best,
Raimi

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Premium template organization question/suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 01:46:25 PM »
Hi Chris and Amanda (and everyone else),

As a trial secretary and competitor I was hoping you would consider rearranging the premium template so that the entry form was on the last page and the agreement on the page before that. It makes it easier to print multiple copies of the entry form without the rest of the premium (IMHO as a competitor), and as trial secretary I believe it ensures folks will read through all the club-specific info and not just ignore everything that comes after the entry page.

Just a suggestion!
Best,
Raimi

Great suggestion!   I'll work on it soon as I can :)