Author Topic: NADAC Hosted Trial in Mt.Vernon, WA - questions  (Read 1106 times)

sandy.cox.14606

NADAC Hosted Trial in Mt.Vernon, WA - questions
« on: February 05, 2019, 03:39:33 PM »
Hi
I'm filling out the form for the NADAC Hosted trial in Mt Vernon WA March 8th-10th and I have a couple of questions:

1. When there are two rounds of something listed in the premium like Friday Jumpers, I noticed that Friday says:
Rnd1   and Swap

What does Swap mean?

2.  There is a difference between the online entry and the paper entry regarding Friday
Friday on line says:  2 regular,  1 jumpers
Friday paper entry says 2 jumpers, 1 regular

Should I assume online is the correct version?
Many thanks
Sandy Cox

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: NADAC Hosted Trial in Mt.Vernon, WA - questions
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 09:44:08 AM »
Hey Sandy,

Sorry for the confusion there!

Swap is offered on a trial when you have an 'off' day where only 1 round of Jumpers or Regular is offered.
What is means is you can opt in to running a second round of those classes, you just have to drop a different round from your overall day.

The easiest way to explain it is that you can't have more than 2 rounds of any class, And you can't have more than 4 jumping rounds.

so if you wanted to do 2 chances and 2 Jumpers you can, you just need to NOT enter Regular.

Or 2 Chances, 1 Jumpers and 1 Regular is another of the many options.

The online entry doesn't reflect the swap option because the software doesn't really allow it.    So we just send out a confirmation email the week before the trial asking people if they want to swap any classes :)

2) Online entry is correct, and we just got that premium fixed as well :)

sandy.cox.14606

Re: NADAC Hosted Trial in Mt.Vernon, WA - questions
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:35:31 AM »
Thanks!