Author Topic: South Central Regional - hosted by Mountain Dog Sports, Brighton, CO  (Read 143 times)

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
Hello!

The premium is now available for the South Central Regional hosted by Mountain Dog Sports!
The trial will be held outdoors on grass at a great park in Brighton, CO with lots of room for shade tents.
If you have not been to CO before, I encourage you to come play! We have a great group of competitors who are fun and easy going.

I added on 2 rounds of regular on Friday to give teams a chance to warm up on the equipment and in the park before the regular points count towards scoring on Sat & Sun.

You can find the premium and more information on our web page: www.mountaindogsports.com

If you have not been to a Mountain Dog Sports trial before, please be sure to read the entire premium so you can see about our ring fencing, etc.

We provide lunch all 3 days for our volunteers, hold a volunteer raffle and we also have a No Q raffle!

Please note the opening date of March 18th. I have 2 trials to host between now and May. :)

Lindsey