Author Topic: South Central Regional - hosted by Mountain Dog Sports, Brighton, CO  (Read 596 times)

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
Hello!

The premium is now available for the South Central Regional hosted by Mountain Dog Sports!
The trial will be held outdoors on grass at a great park in Brighton, CO with lots of room for shade tents.
If you have not been to CO before, I encourage you to come play! We have a great group of competitors who are fun and easy going.

I added on 2 rounds of regular on Friday to give teams a chance to warm up on the equipment and in the park before the regular points count towards scoring on Sat & Sun.

You can find the premium and more information on our web page: www.mountaindogsports.com

If you have not been to a Mountain Dog Sports trial before, please be sure to read the entire premium so you can see about our ring fencing, etc.

We provide lunch all 3 days for our volunteers, hold a volunteer raffle and we also have a No Q raffle!

Please note the opening date of March 18th. I have 2 trials to host between now and May. :)

Lindsey

ricbonner

Thanks Mountain Dog Sports!

You guys were great hosts for the regional.  I came all the way from Texas to run with you guys and every single person there was absolutely positive and friendly and welcoming.  The sun was really bright but the weather was fabulous overall.

Plus my young pups didn't have any issues with the ring setup.  They brought all their own struggles as usual, but didn't gain any new ones from the trial setup.

Thanks,
--Ric Bonner and Cody and Kenji and Kiki