Author Topic: Palomar Agility Trial Thanks!  (Read 238 times)

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Palomar Agility Trial Thanks!
« on: February 25, 2019, 02:26:34 PM »
Mother Nature was very very kind to us and gave us a beautiful weekend for agility!  We've been sweating the weather reports for a month, as we in California was deluged with rain...  but we were lucky enough for the last storm to end on Thursday and stay dry throughout the weekend.

I want to thank everyone for coming out to have fun in the sun!  Great exhibitors and volunteers made for a fun-filled weekend.  I hope you all had a wonderful time.

Thanks to Traci Bruchok for bringing great, flowy courses to play on, and a beautiful smile throughout the weekend!  I hope you enjoy your new tan :-)

We had 3 major titles earned:
Anne Etherton and Sara - NATCH 3 (?)  I think it was 3.  Anne will let me know :-)
Casey Gerdes and Shanti - Versatility NATCH
Jan Burwell and Juvi - Versatility NATCH

I also heard many milestone brags throughout the weekend.  I'm sorry we didn't record them, but they are just as important to your team as the "big" titles.  Congrats to you all! 

I also want to thank my committee and club members who worked their "tails" off to make this a successful weekend.  You all know who you are and I hope you know very well how much I appreciate all of your efforts.  Trials wouldn't happen without all of you!

Our next trial will be in Norco, CA at the George Ingalls Equestrian Center on May 10-12, 2019.  Our judge will be Mike Omartian, supervised by Chris Nelson.  Come spend Mother's Day weekend with us with your furry kids!

-Dayle Shimamura, Janemarie Watchorn, co-trial chairs
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

Kyle

Re: Palomar Agility Trial Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 10:09:13 PM »
Yay to the Palomar Club! Great weekend of trials, wonderful judge, good friends, terrific courses. Who could ask for more? Thank you to all of you who worked sooooo hard so we could have a fun time.  ;D 8) ;D

-Kyle
Kyle
Leona Valley, CA

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »
Just an update:  Anne Etherton and Sara earned their NATCH 3 and Versatility NATCH 3!!!!  Congrats again to all of our competitors' achievements!
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 07:22:12 PM »
That sounds like a wonderful trial! Congratulations on those amazing achievements - Woohoo!!

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large