Author Topic: Northeast Regional!  (Read 742 times)

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
Northeast Regional!
« on: April 05, 2019, 08:14:15 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the premium is available.  Opening date is Aprol 15th!

Foomin Z

Re: Northeast Regional!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 02:41:21 PM »
Is the opening date by...

Postmark, where any entries dated by the post office before the opening date are not accepted

or

First Received, where any entries that arrive at the trial secretary's address are not accepted?

Because I see on Facebook comments that people are mailing their entries for this regional now, a week and a half before the opening date.

giddyup

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 10:51:39 AM »
I have a question about the regionals.  In the Regionals Info section, it says "no requirement to attend regionals other than your dog must be at Elite level in Regular".  Then it also says "Elite and Open are the only ones scored for the event." 
So if they're also scoring Open dogs, then why does it state that your dog must be in Elite level in Regular?
Thanks!
Jill & Hopper & Tango

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:21:34 PM »
Hi,

Just to clarify things. When I put the opening date on the premium I used the new premium format it asked for the opening date I didn't give it a second thought of putting something else under it IE postmark date or received date.

Because I have gotten so many emails and instant messages about it what I have told people that I will do is that if I receive it before April 15th I will consider the premium is received on April 15th so those people will have no advantage over the people who mail it on the 15th. I'll be honest it is probably been 15 years since I've gone to a trial around here where you used to have to put worker volunteer on the outside and have it hand stamped to get into a Nadac trial.

By encouraging people to enter early what I was referring to with please don't wait until June 30th because at that point it could be filled. Around here it is not unusual to pick up half of the trial entries between Wednesday and Friday of the trial week

MichelleWhall

• Trial Secretary
Re: Northeast Regional! Premium is now Open!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 10:29:03 AM »
Don't forget to mail your premiums in for the Northeast regional!  Just wanted to remind people!