Author Topic: Pre-Champs  (Read 699 times)

Lynn Broderick

• Trial Secretary
  • "Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone"
    • www.petworksbuffalo.com
Pre-Champs
« on: July 22, 2019, 12:07:33 PM »
What are entries looking like for Pre-Champs- are you close to filling?

And, what is the deadline to enter Pre-Champs and Side Runs? Also August 15th?

Lynn, Maverick & Quick
Lynn Broderick
Up and Over Dog Sports & Four Seasons Agility Club
and Team Agileblur- Amber, Maverick, and Riley (at the Bridge)

danforth

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Pre-Champs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
Just for future information.  can you sign up for pre-champs even if you do not have a dog competing in Champs?  and if the answer is yes, could you reserve a creating spot.

Sent from my KFASWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
Isabel and Cocoa

Ed and Dino

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 04:49:02 PM »
Just for future information.  can you sign up for pre-champs even if you do not have a dog competing in Champs?  and if the answer is yes, could you reserve a creating spot.

Sent from my KFASWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

The answer to the first question is definitely YES, Pre-Champs is a NADAC trial for anyone to sign up for.
I have signed up for Pre-Champs and do not have a dog running in Champs. I have signed up for side runs too.

Crating space is a different matter and may vary by location at future years. Crating space is often low cost and should be reserved for those actually competing in the Champion event.

However if Stalls are available I would say anyone can rent a stall for the event, you may want to come as a spectator but still need a place for your dog to hang out.
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 07:45:36 PM »
Chris will obviously need to weigh in on this.  But from what I've seen there appears to be lots of stalls still available for crating.  I just pulled up that reservation page and did a search for the word "left" (meaning still available) and it showed 146 stalls still "left".  So I would be surprised if you couldn't.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

KellyDittmar

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »
Do you have any friends coming to champs that aren't arriving right away? I think the stall is a flat rate - maybe they would want to share?
Kelly Dittmar
Sam & Jake
Minnesota

Ed and Dino

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 03:38:15 PM »
I agree with the last two posts but the question had "for future reference" in it.

So I don't think it applies to 2019 and frankly I don't like questions like this.
NADAC needs flexibility now and in the future so who can really say what rules may be for crating or stalls in some unknown future year (2020 2021 2022 ) and at some unknown future location.
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 09:02:48 PM »
Not close to filling right now, mainly because we have the ability this year to run multiple rings.   So it's pretty much impossible to fill :)

And we normally leave the pre-trial and side run entries open a bit longer.   Since we're going farther into October this year we'll probably leave it open until Mid September