Author Topic: Waco Agility Group August 16-18 Trial in Belton Texas  (Read 365 times)

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
    • Baylor University Home Page
Waco Agility Group August 16-18 Trial in Belton Texas
« on: July 07, 2019, 07:36:18 PM »
The premium for the Waco Agility Group NADAC trial on August 16-18 at the Bell County Expo Center Has been approved for distribution and entries will be accepted until August 9.  The Judge for this trial will be Bernie Doyle and classes offered include double runs of:
Friday:  Touch and Go and Barrelers
Saturday:  Chances, Weavers, Regular, and Hoopers
Sunday:  Jumpers, Regular and Tunnelers

The premium is located at http://www.wacoagilitygroup.org/Premiums/WAGPremium-NADAC-08-2019.pdf  This will be the first trial in the Fall 2-step competition.

Rena Bonem
NADAC Trial Secretary for WAG
Rena Bonem, Trial Secretary Waco Agility Group
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
Re: Waco Agility Group August 16-18 Trial in Belton Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 09:48:29 AM »
Just a reminder that Waco Agility Group's August trial will close this Friday.  I will accept entries that are postmarked by Friday, but entries after that entries will be $15 per run.  Add on runs will be available for those who are already entered.  This will be a small, low key trial in a two ring air conditioned arena, so come out and have fun with your dog!

Rena
Brady and Lady Bug, Goldie: under couch potato, and Lucy, Will'em, and Tess, my agility angels

Rena Bonem

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 06:56:06 AM »
Thanks to everyone who came to our August trial at Belton.  Special thanks to Bernie Doyle for judging and Randy Pratt for course building while Desiree filled in scoring.  There were some awesome runs and moments of brilliance by all.  Special congratulations to the NATCH winners:  Sue McGuiness and Crockett, Micki Rosiles and Zumi (x2), and Robert Stewart and Rocket Man.  Also congratulations to all the Specialty high in trial winners.  Rena

Amy McGovern

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 09:52:47 AM »
Thank you!  That was a really fun show!  We hadn't braved the Texas traffic for several years and I'm really glad we came!
Amy and the schnauzers