Author Topic: Help needed to create AGILITY PLATFORM for mobile phones  (Read 298 times)

Gabi

Help needed to create AGILITY PLATFORM for mobile phones
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:39:26 AM »
Hi there!
For the past 6+ months I've been working on a course designer app for mobiles phones/tablets. It's called Agility 3D.
I've launched a month ago a first version of the iOS app - iPhones and iPads. I'm working on new features and the android version now. I went full time on this since the beginning of the year and it's self funded. It is free, has a lot of free features which will remain free forever. Also I added some premium features, so I can keep working on the app.

I've created a page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agility3d/
and a group for feature discussions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1075215882671604/

The platform is self funded. It has a free version and a paid version. In the free version you can:
√ CREATE amazing courses right from your phone
√ EDIT them instantly with just the tip of your fingers
√ DUPLICATE courses so you can edit easier similar courses
√ CONNECT obstacles as you desire
√ PREVIEW courses, with details saved for each course
√ SHARE courses
√ PRINT courses

Premium features:
√ Courses automatically come to life
√ SIMULATE all the courses in 2D with a top preview
√ SIMULATE all the courses in 3D from our pup, Freyja’s, perspective
√ Add notes to courses, so you can keep track of your info
√ Break courses into smaller parts wo you can practice easier

I am looking for FEEDBACK, IDEAS, FEATURE REQUESTS so I can make a great platform. I used the FCI regulations when I created the 3d obstacles. http://www.fci.be/en/Agility-45.html Not sure if NADAC has different rules and obstacles (i know about the barrels from a agility 3d user) but if so I want to add them.
I have in plan to add all types of dog related agility in the app and for that I might need some help. Any idea, request, question is welcomed.

Thank you!

Amy McGovern

Re: Help needed to create AGILITY PLATFORM for mobile phones
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 06:39:01 AM »
This looks cool!  I have downloaded and will check it out.  Thank you for doing this!
Amy and the schnauzers

Gabi

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 06:42:05 AM »
Thanks Amy! I will wait for your feedback.

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 12:21:09 PM »
Sounds like a great idea!  But I will have to wait for the Android version to come out.  Just curious, why did you start with FCI specs?

I only do NADAC, so looking at the FCI specs, NADAC jumps/hurdles do not have wings.  NADAC also uses hoops and you already mentioned the barrel.
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Gabi

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 01:57:23 AM »
Hi Jeanne,

I am from Romania. Here we do agility using FCI rules. That's why I came here for help regarding the rules. I am not familiar with them and I want to get things right for the app.

Do you happen to know where I could find some technical specs for the obstacles used in NADAC? I made all the 3d obstacles in the metric sistem after the FCI specs, and would like to do the same for NADAC. I need pictures of the obstacles, size, and all that geeky stuff.

Thanks!

Jeanne Allen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 09:34:51 AM »
Gabi,

Here is a link to specs for NADAC.  https://www.nadac.com/equipment-specifications

I do not have picks of equipment,
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Gabi

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 10:25:32 AM »
Thanks Jeanne.

I will start making them and post pics here so you guys can tell me if I'm on the right track.