Author Topic: Is the Nadac site working to get a Nadac number?  (Read 472 times)

Michelle Butler

Is the Nadac site working to get a Nadac number?
« on: August 07, 2019, 10:06:37 AM »
 I'm wondering if the Nadac  site is working ?
I have a student  trying to apply for a Nadac number for this weekends trial.  They still havent received any response back from Nadac support email at site or and email back with a Nadac number.  What is the turn around time to receive a number?  They  emailed support early Tuesday morning 8/6 and still haven't heard back.  I also tried emailing myself to
Nadac support, yesterday.  I have only gotten auto  email received, no reply back as of yet?
Anyone else having trouble getting a Nadac number this week?

michelle butler

A Jussero

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Is the Nadac site working to get a Nadac number?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 11:44:50 AM »
Can't get the trial calendar either???
Ann J.

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:00:11 PM »
I'm wondering if the Nadac  site is working ?
I have a student  trying to apply for a Nadac number for this weekends trial.  They still havent received any response back from Nadac support email at site or and email back with a Nadac number.  What is the turn around time to receive a number?  They  emailed support early Tuesday morning 8/6 and still haven't heard back.  I also tried emailing myself to
Nadac support, yesterday.  I have only gotten auto  email received, no reply back as of yet?
Anyone else having trouble getting a Nadac number this week?

There was a problem with the site over the weekend.  I'm not aware that it has been resolved.  As far as getting a NADAC registration number, if everything worked okay it would be issued on the spot and would be on the screen to be copied down and used.  If NADAC doesn't receive payment within a certain time, the number is cancelled.  Hope that helps.

Richard Wolfe
Rumor and Raven
Sparkle HOF and Rowdy, Gold Achievement Cup waiting at the Bridge

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Owner/Trainer GotDog? LLC
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 07:05:01 PM »
Email nadacchris@gmail.com  and put need reg # for weekend trial in the subject line.  Hopefully he will see it and get you a number.   

Site is down and not sure when it will be back up at this point.   NADAC is working hard trying to figure out how to get things back up.   It is the host servers that are down :(

Jeannie

Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com