Author Topic: Vehicle Crate for Sale (PURPLE!)  (Read 635 times)

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Vehicle Crate for Sale (PURPLE!)
« on: September 28, 2019, 10:32:42 AM »
I checked rules and it says anything and everything...

...my X bit the dust (mechanical, not crashed) so my awesome custom built PURPLE crate needs to go as my new vehicle wont fit it, and I need the money so I can get one that does.

Base is 24 x 36", 28" tall. Slant on back side, TWO doors, fan mount spot on top, 2 spots to hook water dish inside kennel, locking doors. It is a TNC Fabrication crate. The purple colour is the special extra-cost Illusion Purple which is shimmery and awesome :D
Built to sit behind driver's seat in the 60 part of a 60/40 split, but would work in plenty of other configurations too.

Asking $600 for it (new would be over $700), it's VG/practically like new condition, I only got to use it for about 18 months, want to find someone within range to pick it up as shipping would be an annoying feat. I'm in Northeast Alabama so mid and north Alabama, northern GA down to Atlanta, most of TN, all within range I think.

Drawing with dimensions included in attachments. I used it for my 20" 44lb Aussie, it is a bit large for her but I like giving space. Would easily fit a larger dog especially with the 28" height. Like, a smaller GSD or Mal would easily fit as well, I think.

If you have an Xterra, and want the board we made to mount it in to your Xterra, I will include it! (Or even if it fits your vehicle, happy to include it!)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 10:38:37 AM by Edraith »
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Vicki Storrs

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Vehicle Crate for Sale (PURPLE!)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 01:58:42 PM »
Cool crate Amy, wish I lived closer!
Vicki
Vicki Storrs