Author Topic: Challenge run  (Read 1514 times)

Donna & Gracie

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Challenge run
« on: October 13, 2019, 09:17:56 PM »
So, I’m sure I missed the briefing on the live feed, can someone explain the challenge run? Was it mainly for the teams that weren’t eligible/invited to the 7th around ? It sounds like it was a different course design then the 7th round of champs. Just curious,  plus wondering if they plan on doing it for 2020 Champs. Thanks Donna
Luv my mini aussie
Donna & Gracie

Amy McGovern

Re: Challenge run
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 11:08:34 AM »
It was for people who didn't make finals and it was winner takes all, with the highest scoring run (no cumulative scores) earning a trophy for that height group.  You could also choose to skip your finals run and run in challengers but I don't think anyone did that?  We loved it and I really hope it shows up again next year!  We won the small dog division but I loved it even without that :) It was just a fun event to run and gave the non-finals dog one more chance to have fun that day.
Amy and the schnauzers

Donna & Gracie

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 12:14:33 AM »
“It was for people who didn't make finals and it was winner takes all, with the highest scoring run (no cumulative scores) earning a trophy for that height group.  You could also choose to skip your finals run and run in challengers but I don't think anyone did that?  We loved it and I really hope it shows up again next year!  We won the small dog division but I loved it even without that :) It was just a fun event to run and gave the non-finals dog one more chance to have fun that day.”

]Thanks Amy. Appreciate the explanation.
Luv my mini aussie
Donna & Gracie

Cheryl Gilbert

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 05:58:47 AM »
Which day was the Challengers run done on?
Cheryl Gilbert with
Emmy and Allie
Rachel, Becky, Twinkles, Honey, Lucky, Wally, Benny and Daisy waiting on the other side....

Amy McGovern

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:32:30 AM »
Sunday.  I just posted our run to FB if you want to see what the course looked like.
Amy and the schnauzers