Author Topic: female sheltie needs handler  (Read 1116 times)

Bonnieblue

female sheltie needs handler
« on: December 15, 2019, 11:00:45 PM »
hi, i can no longer compete with my 7 year old female merle sheltie. It would be great to find someone who wished they had a trained dog to go to agility meets and give her happiness'. MA, RI (rt 146 area)

If you or a friend would like to handle my sheltie, and possible adopt her, please write to me.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 11:02:39 PM by Bonnieblue »

Rosemary

Re: female sheltie needs handler
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 05:24:58 AM »
My husband and I both compete with our shelties at the Addicted to Agility trials and Act Up Agility trials in Waltham, MA.  Anytime you want to enter her, we would be happy to run with her.  As far as adopting, we are already a pack of four shelties so that would not be an option for us.  Play dates, however, are likely to be a possibility if she does well with other dogs.

There is a trial the last weekend of December.  Let me know if you are interested.  My email address is rjr26@comcast.net if you want to reach me privately.

Rosemary

Bonnieblue

Re: female sheltie needs handler
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 07:03:03 PM »
Thank you very much Rosemary.  Maybe I will look for you at the trial, but I haven't been traveling lately. Im from Worcester.
BonnieBlue doesnt do well with other dogs. She is fine on a lead and if another dog is on a lead. But no dog can smell her without her running and tangling on a lead.

She prefers a woman who will make Bonnie her only dog.

If you know a woman who would like to begin in the agility world, and would like an active and loving relationship with a sweet sheltie, please refer us to her.

Thank you again,
Happy agility,
Happy Holidays!

Mitch & BonnieBlue