Author Topic: Beginner Agility classes added to ESAG upcoming Trial!  (Read 427 times)

Lynne Almeida

• Owner - Spellbinder Books
Beginner Agility classes added to ESAG upcoming Trial!
« on: August 08, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »
Eastern Sierra Agility Group will be offering Beginner Agility at our upcoming ESAG trial! There will be 2 rounds each of levels 1 & 2. The premium and entry form are now on our web site: http://www.easternsierraagility.com/. You can mail the form to me, bring it with you to the trial, or fill one out on-site ... just let me (Lynne Almeida) know if you have any questions!  The Beginner Agility classes will be on Friday, 8/17, and will run concurrently with the Extreme Games classes ... we hope you can join us!
work it ... own it ... believe it!

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Re: Beginner Agility classes added to ESAG upcoming Trial!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 08:37:04 PM »
Is it possible to move up that day?  My dog has 2 level 1 Qs, and needs one more to get his title.  Could he move up to Level 2 that day?
Thank you!
-dayle shimamura
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

Lynne Almeida

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »
Hi Dale ... Yes, day-of move ups will be welcome!  It'll be fun to see you ... I am the one who was set up next to you at the Mem. Weekend WAG trial w/Willow the collie ... The one who injured her leg ... This will be our first trial since then!

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »
It will be great to see you and Willow again, Lynne!  I hope your leg has mended completely!  I am looking forward to this trial... it will be my first visit to the Mammoth area!
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

Lynne Almeida

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 08:10:46 PM »
I hope your leg has mended completely! 

... Not really ... But my trusty aircast and I will be there anyway, supporting Willow as best we can!  :). See you soon -