Author Topic: NADAC Australia  (Read 1561 times)

Margaret MacEwen

NADAC Australia
« on: January 16, 2020, 05:44:12 PM »
I only check in every couple of weeks, but I am wondering how the NADAC Australia folks are doing during their National Crisis. I apologize if I missed any previous posts or updates.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Margaret MacEwen
Crew and Jersey

Shirlene Clark

• Judge
Re: NADAC Australia
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:28:56 PM »
Hi Margaret
Thanks for checking it is a terrible and devastating situation for many. We do have a couple of NADAC people in areas directly impacted but they are safe.  The lose of life people and animals is heartbreaking but there is also loss of livelihood for many as well.  People worldwide have been generous and supportive.

Shirlene
Shirlene Clark
Australia

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • GotDog? Trainer
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 08:58:17 AM »
Thanks for updating us, Shirlene! We are all thinking about you and all of our NADAC family. 
Marj Vincent
Scotty, Java & Kayce
Ontario, OR

"The most beautiful things in life are not things. They're people, and places, and memories and pictures.They're feelings, moments, smiles and laughter."

Margaret MacEwen

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 05:36:47 PM »
My Nephew spend the winter semester (your summer semester) in Australia (He is a Student at Colgate in the US) and came back with stories of their adventures camping, wildlife encounters, history etc.  He came back to the US early Dec so he missed the tragedy you are experiencing.   Hugs to all of Australia. 
Margaret MacEwen
Crew and Jersey