Author Topic: Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD), MD trial, thanks  (Read 160 times)

Jean Wilkins

• Judge
Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD), MD trial, thanks
« on: February 03, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »

What an AWESOME Breakaway Action Dog (BAD) trial we had in Maryland this past weekend. It was a fun filled, ribbons flying out the door, great friends, wonderful judge, wicked fun challenging courses.  The weather was actually very good for us this year NO snow or ice or freezing temps, so yea for that.

Thank you to all the exhibitors who came out and supported us; helped build courses and work the ring and had great attitudes that made this weekend so successful.  THANK YOU!!!  It was a pleasure to be at this trial with all the happy people who was always willing to help out. 

Thanks also to our wonderful judge, Pat Daggett who always an awesome attitude and great to work with.  He came with some very challenging but very fun courses. Thanks for helping us make this trial great.  You rocked!!!

Hope to see you all in August when we do our full trial in a building with great AC. Check our website for the premium at: www.actiondogs.org in a few months.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported BAD. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  Hope to see you all again real soon.

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for making it a great trial. See below for the list of brags that we had for this trial.  Congratulations to all on your successes.

Jean
Trial Chair

Weekend Brags:
First brag on my list was from someone who said: We made it here and the weather is Great!
Shannon and Connor earned their O-TG-N; S-TN-O (welcome to elite) title.
Fran and Latte had a spin free weavers run.
Kirsten and Pippa earned their WV-N title.
Sherry and Cord earned their S-HP-N; WV-O; and TN-E titles.
Laura and Barney earned their BR-I; HP-I; O-TN-I; and TN-I titles, nice job baby dog.
Linda and Rain earned their TN-I title; another baby dog starting out.
Linda and Porsche earned their O-HP-E title and had a perfect Saturday.
Gail and Paisley Qed in their 1st 2 Open Weavers runs; earned their S-HP-N; TN-O; WV-O; and BR-N titles.  Another baby dog improving every weekend.
Gail and Skye a perfect Saturday.
Chrissy and Darci earned their O-WV-E title.
Chris and Piper earned their Versatility NATCH #19.

While we only had one big title to celebrate, we did celebrate lots of the steps to get up there.  A journey starts with a single step.  Congrats to all those steps taken this weekend.

Again congrats to everyone!! You all ROCKED this trial.  See you in August. 

Jean Trial Chair
Jean Wilkins
Zephyr, Wit, & Autumn
Maryland

Laura A Henrich

Re: Breakaway Action Dogs (BAD), MD trial, thanks
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 12:18:03 PM »
Jean, Carole, Laurie, Judge Pat and the rest of the BAD crew -- thank you so much for a fun weekend!!  I always enjoy coming to the BAD trials and am so happy to be running my new guy there as well!!  We all had a great time and many successes!!  You guys ROCK!!  Keep up the great trials!!  :)
Laura A Henrich
Tobi
Rylee - Forever in my heart
Henrich's Barnegat Light a.k.a. Barney