Author Topic: Delay in Awards and Certificates  (Read 1311 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Delay in Awards and Certificates
« on: March 15, 2020, 10:05:28 AM »
Hello all current Associate Members,

We wanted to let you know that because of the current COVID-19 outbreak we are going to be delaying the mailing process for both Award Medallions and Title Certificates.

Our area is currently affected by the virus, I personally have a cough.     While it's extremely unlikely that I'm infected with the virus, since no other symptoms are showing, I do not wish to take any chances with this.

That means that sending out Award Medallions and Title certificates does need to be put on hold until probably April. Since having myself touch a couple thousand awards and certificates and then mailing them out to you all would be a pretty bad choice if this is a worst case scenario.

I do apologize for the delay, but I want to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time and am taking as many precautions as I can personally.

Sincerely,

Chris Nelson

Salli Dulco

Re: Delay in Awards and Certificates
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 04:38:17 PM »
Hi Chris,

I hope you are feeling better.

In light of the changes to how we are being asked to hunker down, and knowing the financial stress this puts on all businesses, please donít send the Dulco Dawgz any awards.

Spare the expense please.

Thank you.
Salli Dulco
Salli Dulco

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Delay in Awards and Certificates
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 08:15:47 AM »
I opted out for certificates; I love the bling of the awards.  However, Chris, when you are ready to send out awards, I'll pay for the cost of mine plus shipping.
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker