Author Topic: WOW on VT reviewing  (Read 1977 times)

RobertStewart

Re: WOW on VT reviewing
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 05:21:34 AM »
Holy Guacamole!

I submitted two runs, walked to the kitchen, and the email with the results was sitting there in my inbox! You guys are AMAZING!

Thank you, Murrelet

Murrlet,

We could get "spoiled" by this rapid turn around.
Robert Stewart
NATCH-4 Sidheag, PAX, MXP3, MXJP3, MFP, APD

Wynndzor, ECC, OJC, EAC, TG-E, S-TN-E, WV-E, BR-E, HP-O AX, AXJ, AXF

At the Bridge
NATCH-12, V-NATCH-11, AA-NATCH-4, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, Rocket Man
NATCH-4  MACH PDCH Brnz Ellie
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 10:29:59 AM »
I second that.  Thanks to the VT reviewers for being so fantastic!  Also glad that, as always, VT runs are available. I finished up my 12.5 year old boy's All Around NATCH 5 with VT runs so he can now retire to all Intro.  He got his NATCH 16 at our last actual trial and he is starting to get more stiff and winded.  Not knowing when trials will resume with COVID, this was a perfect opportunity to get him done ASAP so he can retire.  They are also a great opportunity for my young boy, although our attempts at Novice Regular last week were a bust with puppy brain. LOL!  Need to do some more training.  Gonna try to hit more VTs before it gets hot as my dogs and I hate summer and maybe see if Sketch can try for Pre-Elite at Champs this year since both of my experienced boys will not be competing.
Thanks again, NADAC!!
Lorrie Stelz
Kaiden: NATCH 16 V-NATCH 13 AA NATCH 5 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye PT BN RI URO1 MX MXJ MXF EGC TKI IT
Tripp: NATCH 9 V-NATCH 6 AA NATCH 5 BB's Embrace The Journey CD BN RN URO1 EGC TKI IT
Sketch: BB's Nothin' But A Good Time EAC EJC O-ECC TG-E BR-E HP-E WV-E TKI IT

Amy McGovern

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2020, 11:12:18 AM »
And to add to that:  thanks to the very alert Marj who noticed we labeled the run for the wrong dog!  Just typed the wrong thing into the boxes but she figured out which dog it was and is fixing it :)

-Amy
Amy and the schnauzers