Author Topic: NATCH Ribbons  (Read 591 times)

chrystalecco

NATCH Ribbons
« on: April 06, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
We may end up getting our NATCH with a VT run. Where would be a good place to get a ribbon made? Thanks!
Chrystal Beck & The Aussie Pack

Jeannie Biggers

• Judge
  • Owner/Trainer GotDog? LLC
    • GotDog? LLC
Re: NATCH Ribbons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 05:19:49 PM »
Honestly just ordering 1 ribbon might be pretty expensive :(  I would maybe contact your local club and see if you could buy one from them. 
Jeannie Biggers
GotDog? LLC
www.gotdogllc.com

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »
A friend of mine makes rosettes.  She made this one for Zia's retirement (picture attached).  Here is a link to her FB page - https://www.facebook.com/Go4GoldRosettes/   Don't know where  you are, but I'm sure she could mail one to you.
Linda Anderson
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 07:14:50 PM »
I used Hodges for a 1000 lifetime points ribbon. They have NADAC logo as a free option.

Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

WilliamM-F

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »
I plan to make one which people could order to lower prices per ribbon once the pandemic is over with a photo of the virus (photo below) on the center of the rosette for those that earned their natch during this and would like to order one. I'll look into specifics soon.
~William McGovern-Fagg & Eve
SP-2

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 07:26:28 AM »
I've used Hodges exclusively for years.  I get single ones made and had them made for trials.  But, they WILL charge extra if you want it relatively soon.  To prevent getting stuck with the rush processing, it's best to order 1-2 months ahead.
Lorrie Stelz
Kaiden: NATCH 16 V-NATCH 13 AA NATCH 5 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye PT BN RI URO1 MX MXJ MXF EGC TKI IT
Tripp: NATCH 9 V-NATCH 6 AA NATCH 5 BB's Embrace The Journey CD BN RN URO1 EGC TKI IT
Sketch: BB's Nothin' But A Good Time EAC EJC O-ECC TG-E BR-E HP-E WV-E TKI IT