Author Topic: Customized Face Masks  (Read 550 times)

Karin Bell

• Judge
Customized Face Masks
« on: May 12, 2020, 06:29:00 PM »
Hello Everyone...

What a crazy time we are in now.  With so many questions about everything in life, it feels very complicated.  But maybe one part of life does not have to be...  Many of you know that my Day Job is selling Decorated Apparel and Headwear.  I am happy to announce that Ouray Sportswear is now offering Cotton Face Masks in two styles that we can put your dog club logo on (or any other business logo for that matter...).  The Masks are available in Black or White and with a logo, at only a two week lead time.  This is perfect for the plans for the future.  For those of you who are not comfortable the with Tie Version, I have come up with a way to make them adjustable and over the ear like the Loop Version with a simple Barrel Knot...  The minimum order is only 50 per color as well.

I have attached the Flyer.  I am happy to help everyone!  We have plenty of Face Masks available.  You can reply to me here or reach me at my email, karinbel@pacbell.net.

Hoping to see all of you in the Agility Ring having fun with your dogs very soon!  I know my boy is missing agility right now!

Stay Safe and Smart!
Karin Bell
Auburn, CA
In the Heart of California's Gold Country