Author Topic: VT/Training Run-throughs Available this Coming Weekend  (Read 433 times)

Arlene Courtney

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
VT/Training Run-throughs Available this Coming Weekend
« on: August 09, 2012, 12:23:46 AM »
I have been asked about the possibility of VT/training run-throughs this weekend. If there are folks who aren't going to another trial even but want to work their dogs in a trial environment, come to the NADAC Canby facility this weekend. Please email me (courtna10@aol.com) and tell me what day you would like to come and what classes you would like offered. I will post a schedule later in the week after I get some input to let folks what will be happening.

To those attending the trials in Brownsville and Auburn, WA, may the courses be with you!

Arlene
Arlene

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: VT/Training Run-throughs Available this Coming Weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
I have been asked about the possibility of VT/training run-throughs this weekend. If there are folks who aren't going to another trial even but want to work their dogs in a trial environment, come to the NADAC Canby facility this weekend. Please email me (courtna10@aol.com) and tell me what day you would like to come and what classes you would like offered. I will post a schedule later in the week after I get some input to let folks what will be happening.

To those attending the trials in Brownsville and Auburn, WA, may the courses be with you!

Arlene

I want to come to Canby!!!

We will be doing VT here in Bend instead!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Arlene Courtney

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
VT/Training Run-throughs Available this Coming Weekend
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
Hi all,

So far I have a request for Chances and possibly Hoopers on Saturday; and requests for Chances, Weavers and possibly Jumpers on Sunday.  I am still taking requests.  If you want other class, please email me (courtna10@aol.com) so I can have the appropriate course and level available to build for you.  We will start at 10 am each day.

Arlene
Arlene