Author Topic: 2012 Champs second chance entries  (Read 675 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
2012 Champs second chance entries
« on: August 09, 2012, 03:22:09 PM »
Hi, Everyone!
    I almost have all the entries typed in and once they are in, I will start notifying those owners with "second chance" entries whether they made it in or not.  Good luck to all!!

I have been overwhelmed with requests for people to enter either SilverStakes or SuperStakes, even though they don't have the required points.  The answer for SuperStakes is "no".... Any dog entered in SuperStakes must be fully eligible for that class.  (and since we have already started the points earning for 2012, I will let you know now that for next year, a minimum of two of the six required 20 point bonuses MUST come from the Regular Agility class.)

I will allow for a "second chance" entry into SilverStakes for this year as long as the dog has earned a minimum of 60 points AND the dog has earned at least one 15 or 20 point bonus from the Regular Agility class.  (if the dog has the required 75 points as listed in the premium, then the Regular Agility bonus is not required.)

For next year, SuperStakes will require two 20 point bonuses in Regular and SilverStakes will require at least one in Regular.

When we get to Championships, the dogs are running Regular Agility and it is important that the dog has exhibited the ability to perform bonuses in the Regular Agility class!

The list of entries shows a very highly skilled and talented group of dogs and handlers!  Good luck to all!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 2012 Champs second chance entries
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:55:06 PM »
Hi, Everyone.
     We are going to allow "second chance" entries for the EGC finals for any entries that have a total of 2000 points combined from all EGC classes, instead of the 500 per class.  Let me know if any of your entries are eligible for second chance EGC finals entries!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 05:25:16 PM »
Just to clarify....do you mean a second chance to enter the Extreme Games *classes* - not *finals*??
Or "finals" - as in all the runs that will happen on Monday and Tuesday before Champs?
Sorry for my confusion....
diane

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 05:45:07 PM »
Just to clarify....do you mean a second chance to enter the Extreme Games *classes* - not *finals*??
Or "finals" - as in all the runs that will happen on Monday and Tuesday before Champs?
Sorry for my confusion....
diane

Finals, as in all Monday-Tuesday and Wednesday finals rounds.... IF the dog has already earned the necessary total points.   That would be instead of just entered Mon-Tues EGC rounds "just for title points" and not as part of the cummulative Overall Champions.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Cindy Conner

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »
Sharon,

Double checking to see if a bonus run that is earned this weekend (August 11-12) can be used to finish off the requirements for SilverStakes? I am assuming that the dates for qualifying runs for 2012 Champs is still August 1, 2001 to August 13, 2012.

Thanks Cindy Conner
Cindy Conner
Clover, Tansy and Torrey