Author Topic: New Sp-2 Judge!  (Read 3583 times)

JimmyS.

• Administrator
New Sp-2 Judge!
« on: November 11, 2020, 08:15:04 PM »
Hey Everyone,

The NADAC Office would like to congratulate Daniel Edwards from Sacramento, CA on being the newest SP-2 to our judges list!

Daniel has a ton of experience building courses and being a Trial Chairperson. He did exceptional during testing to get on the list and we are glad to have him on the team!

Whether you know him personally or remember seeing him and his speedy little black poodle, Milo, at Championships, we hope that you all will give him a warm welcome!

~J
NADAC Office

Ktvialle

• Judge
Re: New Sp-2 Judge!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 08:23:02 PM »
Congrats Daniel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 12:30:07 AM »
Way to go, Daniel!  Congrats!!!!  Looking forward to having you judge in SoCal ;D
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

PaulaGoss

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 04:10:07 AM »
Congratulations Daniel!! 

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 05:51:21 AM »
Congratulations, Daniel!!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:09:48 AM »
Congrats and Welcome !!!
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

runningmadly

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 07:11:43 AM »
Congratulations!

Pat & Tom Moloney-Harmon
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Billie Rosen

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 08:46:25 AM »
Wow, that's great news!!!!  And he's the nicest guy in the world!!!!!  Congratulations, Daniel!!!
Billie Rosen, Phoenix, AZ    agilek9s@phopaws.org
MACH 7 Klev’r (Border Terr) CDX RE MXS2 MJG2 NAP NJP MXF MFG TQX T2B5 ME CA/NADAC NATCH 30 VERS.NATCH 22/USDAA LAA-GOLD ADCH PDCH-Silver/ NW3
Truk’n  (Border Ter) CA,AX,AXJ,XF,SE,NATCH, V-NATCH 2/ AD/ NW3/SCA,SIA,SEA,SBA,SHDN
Kix puppy in training

Lynne Almeida

• Trial Secretary
    • Owner - Spellbinder Books
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 10:16:02 AM »
Yay Daniel!  You will be a great judge!
work it ... own it ... believe it!

Jean Sather (McCreight)

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 02:21:07 PM »
Awesome!  Congrats Daniel!
Jean & Tux
Montana

BarbMeyer

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »
Way to go Daniel!

Barb
Flyer & Kestrel

Sandy Langan

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 03:44:23 PM »
Welcome Daniel! I agree you’ll be an awesome judge. Great welcoming personality! 💜👍

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2020, 06:02:37 PM »
Congratulations, Daniel!

You are a great addition to the NADAC Judging Corps!

Woo-hoo!

Murrelet
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Daniel Edwards

• Judge
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2020, 12:44:38 AM »
Hi Everyone!  Thanks for such a warm welcome.   :)

I am very excited and honored to begin my judging journey with NADAC!  First off, I would like to thank Jimmy and the NADAC staff for being so supportive and providing the positive guidance this judging path requires.  I’m looking forward to many things… continuing to learn from our skilled and experienced judges, watching all the wonderful dogs (every dog is amazing to me), and probably most exciting is the opportunity to spend time with both new and existing friends, sharing this passion for our sport.  Dog agility brings a smile to my face, and I can’t wait to share many smiles with everyone in our agility community.

Jimmy suggested I write a little bit about myself as an introduction, so here it goes…  I grew up in Northern California and have lived in the greater Sacramento area since my college days.  Having an early passion for computers, I studied software engineering and entered a career in the information technology field.  This has allowed me to work from home, which my dog Milo appreciates!  

Speaking of Milo, he is a black miniature poodle and my first agility dog.  We both fell in love with the sport and have been learning and practicing it together for close to six years.  Even now, Milo is just as thrilled to step into the ring as on day one.  If you’ve ever seen Milo (at Champs or otherwise), you know that he likes to “announce” his presence at the start line with barks so full of excitement that his entire body moves!  Agility is truly his favorite thing in the world, and it fills me with joy to see his passion and the happiness he expresses at the end of every run.  I love seeing the connection everyone has with their dogs, and I welcome this new opportunity to celebrate you and your dogs having fun on the agility field.  

Outside of work and agility, I enjoy the occasional bicycle ride along paths near my house that follow the beautiful American River.  I also appreciate time relaxing with friends, which can include movie or game nights (love a good board or card game), although the pandemic has put a dent in our ability to safely gather for now.

I’m thoroughly looking forward to this journey with all of you!

Thanks,
Daniel Edwards

agilityaddict2

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 09:47:49 AM »
Congratulations Daniel! I look forward to seeing you at future NADAC trials as a judge and competitor. I know you will be great