Author Topic: VT Ribbons  (Read 1529 times)

Linda L

VT Ribbons
« on: February 07, 2021, 03:45:16 PM »
Does any club out there give out Qualifying or Title ribbons for VTs?  We have a couple members who want ribbons, and I was wondering if it is something that any other clubs do. 
Thanks,
Linda Lavolette

Karen McLeod

Re: VT Ribbons
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2021, 05:03:51 PM »
Dirty Dogs Sports gives title ribbons if earned at one of our fun/VT matches.

Amy McGovern

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 08:15:55 PM »
One of our judges has been doing ribbons for titles and NATCHes during quarantine.  I haven't the faintest idea how to tag people in the forum (unlike Facebook!) but he's my son so I can tell him to watch the thread and reply if you want :)
Amy and the schnauzers

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 10:45:14 AM »
I figured out it was easy to order from hodges for ribbons :) nadac logo is already one of the predone options. Your group could order your own to hand out, iirc it is like $10 setup charge and $1 for line changes of title/place, plus ribbon cost. So like one ribbon is gonna be around $13, but if you ordered a bunch price per ribbon goes way down (2 ribbons would be like $8 each then, 3 $5 each, since the setup charge starts getting 'distributed' pretty fast) If you set up your lines right, can use one setup for a lot of different titles/awards to avoid the $10 setup fee, just each title / award line change will be the $1 line change fee. Once you add the first to your cart, click the "make another like this" from your cart and it will show you which line you can edit and be on the same setup fee (it's the top one, the title/award line imput box) and add it in correctly. Oh - Their cart doesn't catch the line change fee but they email you with the final bill with the layout for you to confirm before charging you.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 10:47:32 AM by Edraith »
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

WilliamM-F

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 11:14:49 AM »
I've made some Quarantine ribbons for VT! I'll attach some photos! I have some extra from my previous order so I can get them quickly to you if you want them!

~William McGovern-Fagg & Eve
SP-2

Rosemary

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 11:58:27 AM »
I ordered some Q ribbons and title ribbons from Hodges for when our baby dog made his debut in our backyard.  It was so much fun to surprise our friend with ribbons for her dogs as well.  Hodges is a really nice company to work with and reasonably priced.

Billie Rosen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 02:22:52 PM »
Clearview Ribbons in Washington is a fabulous ribbon company, and has supplied our NADAC ribbons almost as long as NADAC has been in existence.  They have a nice website, and they have the best customer service.  I have always gotten top notch service from them, in addition to their beautiful ribbons.
Billie Rosen, Phoenix, AZ    agilek9s@phopaws.org
MACH 7 Klevír (Border Terr) CDX RE MXS2 MJG2 NAP NJP MXF MFG TQX T2B5 ME CA/NADAC NATCH 30 VERS.NATCH 22/USDAA LAA-GOLD ADCH PDCH-Silver/ NW3
Trukín  (Border Ter) CA,AX,AXJ,XF,SE,NATCH, V-NATCH 2/ AD/ NW3/SCA,SIA,SEA,SBA,SHDN
Kix puppy in training

RobertStewart

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 09:25:39 AM »
We've done a couple of title ribbons for our newer students first title, and for the more experienced handlers we've given them NATCH ribbons as well. as well as a bar.
Robert Stewart
NATCH-4 Sidheag, PAX, MXP3, MXJP3, MFP, APD

Wynndzor, ECC, OJC, EAC, TG-E, S-TN-E, WV-E, BR-E, HP-O AX, AXJ, AXF

At the Bridge
NATCH-12, V-NATCH-11, AA-NATCH-4, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, Rocket Man
NATCH-4  MACH PDCH Brnz Ellie
NATCH-4  Misty Leigh
NATCH-4  "Q!"

Jen Bailey

• Black and Blue Borders
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 08:29:55 PM »
Go4Gold rosettes has a handful of reasonably priced premade NADAC title rosettes on their Facebook page right now if anyone is looking!!
Jen, Sage and Jett