Author Topic: Saguaro Scramblers NADAC trial April 10 and 11  (Read 495 times)

woolloo

Saguaro Scramblers NADAC trial April 10 and 11
« on: March 02, 2021, 07:31:03 AM »
Hi,
Just a reminder that Saguaro Scramblers April 10 and 11 NADAC trial is now open. This trial will be at Raven Ranch in the covered arena. Out of state competitors are welcome at this site.

The premium is up at our website www.scramblers.org for both the paper and online entries.   Our early bird special ends in two weeks so if you are planning on entering a full package with your dog, please get it in before the early bird closes....

Currently we are still needing to keep our numbers down so only 50 people will be allowed on site. We are asking that spectators not come to the trial. If things continue to trend downward, we may be allowed to have more people at the trial and we will let you know.  If you are sending in a paper entry, PLEASE make sure to print and mail in the NADAC COVID waiver as well as the SSAC COVID waiver. I know many of you already signed both at the last trial, but we are at a different site and asking everyone to do it again. If you don't sign and mail both of them, your entry will not be complete until I have them. The online form will automatically take you to both as you navigate through it.
Our trials are normally very relaxed and fun.This is a good place to start out a new dog!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I'm happy to help anyone with their entries or with questions on the premium.
Sheryl