Author Topic: Junior Handler Associate Memberships  (Read 232 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Junior Handler Associate Memberships
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:15:29 AM »
Hello all!

We've decided to further support the Junior Handlers in our sport that we are going to start covering the Associate Member Fees for any Junior Handler who wishes to receive them.

This will allow them to receive Title Certificates and Awards with no cost to them.

If this is something you are interested in and you are a Junior Handler then just send an email to Support@nadac.com and we'll get your membership activated :)

Billie Rosen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Junior Handler Associate Memberships
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 05:55:15 AM »
Great Idea, Chris!!!!  As you know, Jumping Chollas has had a Jr. Handler program for over 20 years.  We are the only club that I know of that holds a Jr. Handler only NADAC trial every year, just celebrated our 15th year.  It is open to JHers and to all alumni of our Jr. Handler program.  We have a raffle every year to raise money to support the trial and the program, including giving really neat t-shirts to all the participants.  We also buy equipment for our Jr's, and have recently seen several people donating used agility equipment to our Juniors to further their agility abilities.  We don't advertise our Jr. Handler program, but we always have kids signing up, word of mouth mostly.  As I always say, if you build it, they will come.  If you have a JHer program, just let the agility/dog community know and you will get kids.
Billie Rosen, Phoenix, AZ    agilek9s@phopaws.org
MACH 7 Klevír (Border Terr) CDX RE MXS2 MJG2 NAP NJP MXF MFG TQX T2B5 ME CA/NADAC NATCH 30 VERS.NATCH 22/USDAA LAA-GOLD ADCH PDCH-Silver/ NW3
Trukín  (Border Ter) CA,AX,AXJ,XF,SE,NATCH, V-NATCH 2/ AD/ NW3/SCA,SIA,SEA,SBA,SHDN
Kix puppy in training