Author Topic: NADAC FunRaiser and Paula Goss Seminar at Yellowstone Dog Sports  (Read 516 times)

Alanna Leach

Thanks NADAC for a great summer holiday.  I had lots of fun at the FunRaiser with a great slate of judges and got to know a really nice crew of exhibitors.  The NADAC seminar with clinician Paula Goss was outstanding.  Paula did a fab job with all the levels of dogs.  I had many light bulb moments while working the dog I brought.  Sexy Lexy might never be the same, the smoke was coming out of his ears a few times, we made him think so hard, lol!    Elaine and all her Yellowstone Dog Sports crew went above and beyond!

I had the camera out all week and got some great pics of the dogs, the people and the facility.  Thanks everyone for letting me 'shoot' you!

I'll be back next year for sure.

Alanna Leach

Sent by Alanna Leach from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Alanna Leach

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
Re: NADAC FunRaiser and Paula Goss Seminar at Yellowstone Dog Sports
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 05:26:40 PM »
Agreed, it was a great way to spend our vacation!  I will definitely come back to YDS and highly recommend a seminar with Paula.  She was a lot of fun and was very positive.  Found a way to help each team no matter the level.  I'm feeling renewed and ready to get down to work with the youngster. 

The dogs are already missing their daily swim in the pond.

Gina Pizzo
Gina Pizzo
Abbey, Trek and Shay

ramonastirling

NADAC FunRaiser and Paula Goss Seminar at Yellowstone Dog Sports
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 07:13:55 PM »
After arriving home from 3 weeks at YDS, I am wishing I had a reason to return soon.  Will be impatiently waiting to learn what is planned for next summer so we have dates and events to dream about during a long cold winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk