Author Topic: Two NATCHs at SCOR trial  (Read 606 times)

Carole & Pat Daggett

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Two NATCHs at SCOR trial
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »
Congratulations to our very good friend Margaret Reitmeyer and her canine companion, Jonah, who earned NATCH-4 today at the SCOR trial in Madison NJ.  Jonah came through in his own style on their Chances run this Sunday.  Congrats on a super job and glad that we were there to see it!

And big congratulations to John Rushman and Daisy on their first NATCH on Saturday, also on a Chances run.  You made it look easy.  What made it even nicer is that Daisy was adopted from St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center, on whose grounds the trial was held.  Daisy has come a long way from her shelter days - great teamwork on that NATCH run.

And thank you, SCOR, for another fun trial in New Jersey!

Pat & Carole Daggett

Maureen deHaan

• Trial Secretary
Re: Two NATCHs at SCOR trial
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 09:53:55 AM »
Congrats to both teams~ Way to go!!!
Maureen, Kiva & Zoe
Play~Bow
Kingston, NY

"A great dog is not determined by its papers"

Sarah Fix

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
I've been a big fan of Daisy and John for years so I was so excited when everyone went crazy when he nailed that Chances.  He made it look so easy.

And then the next day when Margaret snuck in her NATCH on us.  I knew something was up when normally quiet Margaret punched her fist into the air and jumped for joy at the end of Jonah's Chances run.

Way to go you guys!!  Here's to many more years together!

Sarah Fix

Sarah Fix
Breeze,Razz,Boogie & Jinks

Ed and Dino

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 12:56:19 PM »
Congratulations to two great NJ based teams.

Jonah and Margaret

Daisy and John

Sorry I missed this trial but I've enjoyed seeing both teams earn many of the legs to these awards.

And a big ROO ROO from Dino too.
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)