NADAC "VT" (VideoTape) Program
As of November-2011 NADAC will accept Video Taped runs for qualifying purposes. Qualifying points earned via VT runs will be credited toward titles, special awards and entry into the Championships.
Note: Fifty percent (50%) of the points earned in each class requirement for a NATCH or Versatility NATCH must be earned from a traditional NADAC trial. Additionally, fifty percent (50%) of the points required for eligibility into the Championships must be earned from a traditional NADAC trial.
NADAC will post a new set of courses each week. People with NADAC registered and eligible dogs can run courses and submit videos on the NADAC Forum website (nadacforum.com/vtruns). A review costs $5.00 paid wither via Paypal account NADACSharon@aol.com or via credit card. The review fee must be paid before the review. All titling options will be available.
NADAC rules prevail as does sound ethics and good sportsmanship. Please refer to the Exhibitors Handbook for a complete description of the rules.
- - The first run of a VT course is the one to submit for review. Subsequent runs may be used for practice.
- - Contacts must be clearly visible from the camera angle and the entire run must be clearly visible from start to finish.
- - The dog must come to the start line with a leash on; they must run with no collar and, they must leave the course area on leash, without tugging or getting any treats.
- - The equipment must meet NADAC specifications.
- - The courses must be set within a reasonable standard of the original course diagram. Spacing must meet NADAC course design requirements.
- - The minimum ring size is 80×100 for all classes with jumps.