2018 Regional Locations and Info
- Regionals are a qualifying event for Championships. Dogs can still qualify to compete at Championships in the normal way of earning the needed points, but if a dog attends, and wins a regional they automatically receive a invite to the Championships for that year, as well as receiving a "bye" into the finals round of Championships. The finals round is normally reserved for the top 33% of the dogs from the event.
- There are no requirements to attend a regional, other then your dog must be at the Elite level in Regular.
- Anyone can come to a regional event. It is not a invite only or limited event. The Elite level is the only level that will be scored for the regional events. But the Open, Novice and Intro levels are still offered and encouraged to come out.
- There are no byes given for Pre-Elite dogs.
- Teams wanting to enter into the Stakes divisions at Champs can also earn an invite via a regional.
- Scoring will be based on Championships. As will the divisions. This will all take place alongside the normal scoring of a weekend trial.
- The other special aspect of the regionals is they will be the testing grounds in 2018 for a possible return of the Gamblers class. As well as a team event. Each regional, along with a select number of regular club trials will be allowed to test out these classes and give feedback and rule adjustments. No qualifying points will be given for these tests.
- Because of the lower requirements needed to go to Championships in the Pre-Elite divisions, we will not be offering any Pre-Elite bye options at regionals. This also goes with the goal that Champs is mainly about the Elite divisions.
|Trial Year||Trial Date||Trial Club||City||State||Email contact||Premium|
|2018||Jun. 22-24||Rainier Agility Team||Auburn||WAfirstname.lastname@example.org||RATJun18-Regional.pdf|
|2018||Jul. 7-8||New Hope Agility Group||College Station||TXemail@example.com||NewHopeJul18-Regional.pdf|
|2018||May 25-28||Circle of Friends Dog Agiliy, LLC||Conyers||GAfirstname.lastname@example.org||CircleofFriendsMay18-Regional.pdf|
|2018||May 4-6||K9 Corps Agility||Greenville||WIemail@example.com||K9CorpsMay18_Regional.pdf|
|2018||Aug. 17-19||It's A Dog's World||Strathmore||ABfirstname.lastname@example.org||IADWAug18Regional.doc|