Host a NADAC EventWhat you need to know to get started
We’re always excited to welcome new clubs in to the NADAC community – thanks for your interest!
Here’s a quick overview of how to get started as a NADAC club. More details can be found in the Trial Secretary / Trial Chairperson Handbook. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for all the resources you need to get started.
- You need to have an actual group of people who will promote the sport of agility for all breeds, including mixed breeds.
- Your organization must be able to provide proof of insurance
- A fee of $100 must accompany your group’s application.
- We will need a copy of your organization’s by-laws or a mission statement (in lieu of by-laws)
- Trials do not go smoothly without adequate help and we want you to get off to a great start. Your group should provide a list of at least ten people who are experienced in agility, knowledgeable regarding NADAC agility, and available to assist with your trials.
- A complete list of equipment that meets NADAC specifications should be provided.
- One person must be designated as the Club Contact who will be the liaison between your organization and NADAC. All club contact persons are required to register on the NADAC Forum Club section with a valid email address and stay apprised of updates and announcements provided there.
If your club has never successfully hosted an agility trial before, you may be asked to host a Fun Match so a NADAC representative can approve your equipment and get everyone familiar with the process of hosting these events.