NADAC RegionalsYour "fast track" to the Championships!
2019 Regional Locations and Info
- Regionals are a qualifying event for Championships. Dogs can still qualify to compete at Championships in the normal way of earning the needed points, but if a dog attends, and wins a regional they automatically receive a invite to the Championships for that year, as well as receiving a “bye” into the finals round of Championships. The finals round is normally reserved for the top 33% of the dogs from the event.
- There are no requirements to attend a regional, other then your dog must be at the Elite level in Regular.
- Anyone can come to a regional event. It is not a invite only or limited event. The Elite and Open Levels are the only ones scored for the event. Novice and Intro levels are still offered and encouraged to come out.
- Teams wanting to enter into the Stakes divisions at Champs can also earn an invite via a regional.
- Scoring will be based on Championships. As will the divisions. This will all take place alongside the normal scoring of a weekend trial.