NADAC RegionalsYour "fast track" to the Championships!
2020 Regional Locations and Info
- Regionals are a qualifying event for Championships. Dogs can still qualify to compete at Championships in the normal way of earning the needed points, but if a dog attends, and wins a regional they automatically receive a invite to the Championships for the current year of qualifying, as well as receiving a “bye” into the finals round of Championships. The finals round is normally reserved for the top 33% of the dogs from the event.
- There are no requirements to attend a regional, other then your dog must be at the Elite or Open level in Regular.
- Anyone can come to a regional event. It is not a invite only or limited event. The Elite and Open Levels are the only ones scored for the event. Novice and Intro levels are still offered and encouraged to come out.
- Teams wanting to enter into the Stakes divisions at Champs can also earn an invite via a regional.
- Scoring will be based on Championships. As will the divisions. This will all take place alongside the normal scoring of a weekend trial.
- Divisions will be based upon your dogs wither height, and whether they are competing this weekend as a Veteran or Standard dog. The ‘bye’ will apply to your future Championships entry, regardless of whether it matches your regional win division. For this year we are only splitting the competition at Regionals into Three groups
Elite-Standard, Elite-Veteran. And Pre-Elite. Which is the Open level for this weekend. And then split again by height, which is Miniature, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
- Junior Handlers will receive an invite if they can get over 325 Points overall.
- Scoring is time + faults, deducted from a base number of 150 points. This is the same as Championships
- Scoring is based on four rounds of Regular held across Saturday and Sunday.
- Teams who are wishing to qualify for the Stakes divisions can do so as well. Dogs who successfully complete 2 Bonus runs from the Super Stakes line in Regular Regular with a DRI of over 100 will get an invite to the Super Stakes division. 2 Bonus runs from the Silver Stakes line will receive invites to the Silver Stakes division. 2 Bonus runs from the Starter Stakes line will receive an invite to the Starter Stakes division. Runs must be submitted via video to be judged, the judge at the trial will NOT be the one scoring the bonus dogs for their invites, it will be the head office.
- If your division does not have any competing dogs, so you are the only entry, then in order for you to receive your invite you must get a minimum of 325 points overall over the weekend. If there is more than one dog then it’s strictly based off highest scores of the dogs in your division.
|Feb. 14-16, 2020||Cold Lake, ABfirstname.lastname@example.org||PAWSFeb20.pdf|
|Apr. 3-5, 2020||Golden, COemail@example.com||MDSApr20.pdf|
|Apr. 10-12, 2020||Chesapeake, VAfirstname.lastname@example.org||TUACApr20(revised).docx|
|Apr. 24-26, 2020||Polson, MTemail@example.com||DirtyDogsApr20-Regional.pdf|
|May 16-17, 2020||St. Paul, MN||Pizzonally@aol.com||MMBCMay20.docx|
|May 22-24, 2020||Conyers, GAfirstname.lastname@example.org|